Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, so you can work faster and be more creative. The hardware controls are placed logically near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs for making precise adjustments. All knobs, dials and buttons have been custom designed to feature the perfect amount of resistance, so you can accurately fine tune any parameter. Best of all, the hardware panels allow you to adjust multiple settings, such as lift, gamma and gain, all at the same time, giving you a level of creative control that goes far beyond what's possible with a mouse.
For the ultimate in speed, power and control, get the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel! The Advanced panel has been designed in collaboration with professional colorists to work together in total harmony with the software. This large panel consists of left, center, and right consoles that give you quick, one touch access to virtually every parameter and control in the software.
The DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel lets colorists instinctively reach out and touch every part of the image, adjusting multiple parameters simultaneously with complete responsiveness for a smooth grading experience. When you're working with a client over your shoulder on a tight deadline, you need the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel!
- High Resolution Displays
The DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel features bright full color displays allowing full control over the massive creative toolset built into DaVinci Resolve. The displays show menus for the soft knobs and soft keys, as well as visual feedback of the knob adjustments in real time. Menus update to the current toolset automatically as you use DaVinci so you get the quickest and most direct keys to every feature, and you never waste time searching through long complicated menus.
- Professional Trackballs
Trackballs provide RGB balance adjustments for lift, gamma and gain, each with a master level control. The Advanced panel also features a dedicated RGB offset and master gain trackball to adjust the color balance and brightness of the entire image. The trackballs can be set to work in either log or RGB with the touch of a button.
- Illuminated Keys
The buttons and keys on the DaVinci Resolve control panels illuminate when selected so you can easily see which controls are active. On the Advanced panel, the keys are also backlit, making it easy to clearly see each button in a dimly lit suite!
- Soft Knobs
With 30 customizable soft knobs on the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel, you get super high resolution, flexible parameter adjustments that you can reset back to the default with a simple push.
- Quickly Change Tools
The DaVinci Resolve Advanced panel includes dedicated feature buttons that let you quickly change tools so you don't have to switch back and forth between the mouse and panel. With the push of a button you can easily access tools such as the RAW palette, primary color correctors, curves, qualifiers, windows, tracker and more.
- Still Store Reference Management
Colorists constantly grab and play stills to compare grades using the gallery. The DaVinci Resolve Advanced panel has dedicated keys to quickly save and recall stills. You can also use the fader T-bar to wipe between saved stills and your grading timeline.
- Transport Controls
The play forward, reverse and stop transport keys on all the panels give you full control of your project timeline or deck while the Advanced panel adds a jog/shuttle knob for faster and more precise scrubbing.
- Slide Out Keyboard
Use the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel's slide out keyboard when you need to enter clip metadata, name files, nodes or put notes on markers. When you're finished, the keyboard retracts into the control surface.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.