Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 Crosspoint
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
What's the difference between Single User & Multi User?
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 Crosspoint supports up to 288 x 288 SDI and 288 x 288 deck control, ethernet/serial router crosspoint control, genlock, alarm GPI and alarm indictors. Compatible with the Universal Videohub 288 frame.
Universal Videohub 288 Features:
- Innovative Features: Can hold up to 288 cards, which is great for broadcast and post facilities with lots of equipment. You can hot swap interface cards while working live without the need to power down the router.
- Intelligent Design: Universal Videohub models feature a frame based design with the freedom to build a router to suit your needs. The design also integrates crosspoint and power redundancy and when you need to expand you can use the same interface cards in a larger frame.
- Automatic SDI Switching: 3 Gb/s SDI connections automatically switch between SD, HD, 4:4:4 and 2K video formats, so you can move the highest quality video between all your editing systems, decks, monitors and more. Simultaneously route copper SDI and optical fiber SDI signals in the same router.
Universal Videohub 72 or 288
Universal Videohub 72 is a fully scalable 3 Gb/s SDI and deck control router. Add either regular copper SDI or optical fiber SDI interface cards as you need, up to a 72 x 72 SDI size router. The Universal Videohub 72 rack frame is only 5 RU and 6 inches deep and can support a single 72 x 72 crosspoint card and a single power supply card. The Universal Videohub 288 is the ultimate 3 Gb/s SDI and deck control router. With a choice of 72 x 72 or 288 x 288 crosspoint cards, the frame can be easily upgraded using hot swappable regular BNC SDI or optical fiber interface modules that also include full deck control. If you need redundancy then simply add a second crosspoint card for true 24/7 reliability! All inputs have auto standards detection and all outputs are re-clocked. Universal Videohub 288 features an 18 rack unit frame that is less than 6 inches deep. You also get ethernet and serial connectivity, third party control and redundant power supplies. Universal Videohub 288 lets you start small for an affordable cost and then expand its size and even add full redundancy as your needs grow!