BirdDog P4K is the real deal. A huge 1" Sony Exmor R CMOS back lit Sensor and 14.4 million effective pixels enable P4K to deliver stunning pictures in 4K resolutions with Full Bandwidth NDI®. Excellent light sensitivity makes P4K perfect for all broadcast applications, sports, remote studios, newsrooms, house of worship and any shoot where quality matters.
Sony 1" Sensor. Size does matter.
The best images come from the best sensors and the P4K is built exclusively around the best sensor in its category. The massive 1" Sony Exmor R CMOS backlit sensor delivers truly stunning pictures in all shoot modes and frame rates whether in HD or 4K.
Full NDI. No compromises.
In the world of NDI® there are two flavours, NDI® and NDI|HX. NDI® is a variable bit rate, I-Frame codec that is reaches around 140Mbits at 1080p60 and is visually lossless. NDI|HX is a compressed, long-GOP, H.264 variant that reaches around 12Mbits at 1080p60. P4K is a Full NDI® camera.
More than just a production PTZ.
Shoot true cinematic styles. P4K is a PTZ designed for the most demanding live production shoots and supports all the traditional frame rates you would expect including 29.97 but now you can use your PTZ as a camera for TVC's, drama, and shoot 24p for that wonderful cinematic look.
Advanced Colour Controls.
With user selectable gamma settings and black gamma adjustment, fine tuning your shot has never been more flexible in a PTZ. Sony's legendary sensor technology sets the tone for your next quality production.
Precise control at your fingers. P4K's robotics are super precise and super sensitive. Wind down the panning and tilting speeds to create super professional shots that are dramatic, or crank up the speeds for high action sports to allow you to follow the movements.
360 degree Tally lights.
The front, rear, and side Tally lights combine to create a 360 degree Tally light. Now everyone on the production set can see which camera is live to air.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.