BirdDog P110 and P120 set a new benchmark in format support, connection flexibility, and picture quality, with excellent lowlight performance. Housing a Sony Exmor R back-illuminated sensor and BirdDog's custom NDI® silicon, P110 & P120 offer four output options including NDI®, SDI, HDMI for live production work, and UVC USB for connecting to Zoom & Teams. Output multiple flavours of NDI® including Full NDI®, NDI®|HX2, and HX3, as well as other options including SRT, h.264, and Cloud Connect. It even supports FreeD output for AR/VR workflows. There's also an OLED display to show the IP address, 360° degree mohawk tally, filter thread, and free Auto-Tracking available. And yes, the cameras support NDI® 5 natively.
P110. P120. Same Same but Different.
P110 features 10x and P120 has 20x optical Zoom. Giving you ultimate flexibility to choose the perfect camera for your next production or meeting. In smaller studio and meeting spaces, P110 is your perfect companion, in larger areas with longer distance requirements, P120 adds additional reach and flexibility.
Sony Exmor R Sensor. Lowlight is a highlight.
With a Sony Exmor R™ back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, P110 and P120 deliver beautiful images with significantly enhanced imaging characteristics including enhanced low noise sensitivity.
The BirdUI. With heads up display.
P110 & P120 feature the world's most comprehensive interface for PTZ cameras. System statistics including the number of active connections, current bandwidth usage, and network traffic are presented in an intuitive way to give you the information you need at a quick glance.
NDI® 5. Welcome to the party pal.
Full NDI® 5 support is built right in to P110 & P120 for maximum compatibility across all NDI® ecosystems.
RUDP. Trust BirdDog, it's awesome.
Reliable User Datagram Protocol (now you know why BirdDog says RUDP) reduces overall network load as not every packet needs to be acknowledged by every receiver. RUDP has error correction built in for smoothness and maximum reliability so you can be confident your packets are getting to where they need to go.
NDI® Genlock. Let that Sync in.
With NDI® Genlock you can select any NDI® source to be the timing master for your fleet of P110 or P120 cameras - allowing them all to operate off the same time-base, providing more predictable timing in multi camera environments. Perfect for greater continuity when recording concerts, conferences, and live productions.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.