The Glyph Blackbox PRO RAID is a high-performance, ultra-reliable hardware RAID powered by USB-C (10Gb). Whether you're in studio or at home, Glyph Blackbox PRO RAID is the ultimate workflow solution.
Fast 7,200 RPM, Enterprise Class* hard drives, with speeds up to 550 MB/s. Blackbox PRO RAID is built for demanding workflows and mission critical projects. (*All capacities include enterprise class HDD's except for 4TB.)
Blackbox PRO RAID supports hardware RAID 0, 1, JBOD, and SPAN. Giving you the flexibility to set it up for maximum speed (RAID-0) or redundancy (RAID-1). Set it and forget it with no need to deal with finicky and slow software based RAID.
Stay Cool Under Pressure
Don't be afraid to put the Blackbox PRO RAID to work. The rugged aluminum shell acts as a heatsink keeping the internal hard drive at its optimal temperature to deliver higher sustained speeds.
Formatted for Mac, Time Machine Ready
Blackbox PRO is formatted for Mac computers and is Time Machine compatible right out of the box. Easily reformat for Windows.
Every Glyph drive comes with our industry leading 3-2-1 warranty. Three years of full hardware coverage, including the cables. Two years of Level-1 data recovery, and one year of advanced replacement.
Glyph has been in the storage game for over 29 years and trusted by creative professionals around the globe. Whether you are a filmmaker, photographer, or aspiring music producer, you can trust Glyph when it matters most.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: BBPR40000RAID
- In The Box -
- Blackbox PRO RAID Desktop Drive
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Rugged removable cover
- External Power Supply
- Product Specifications -
- Interface: USB-C (3.1, Gen2), compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3
- Transfer Speed: Up to 550 MB/s
- Internal HDD: Enterprise Class - 7200 RPM
- RAID Modes: RAID 0, 1, JBOD, SPAN (No Software Required)
- Cooling Design: Intelligent quiet fan
- Power: External Power Supply
- Compatibility: Formatted for MAC, Compatible with Windows (via reformat)
- Drive Dimensions: 8.25" x 5.5" x 4.25"
- Warranty: 3 Year Full Hardware, 2 Year Level-1 Data Recovery, 1 Year Advance Replacement
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.