The world of crowd simulation has been given new life with the release of Anima 4.0. This is a major step towards a new way of creating even more realistic and life-like experiences. anima® is the best solution for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animations in very little time. anima® is the first Archviz population tool available for Epic Unreal Engine®, 3ds Max®, Maya®, and Cinema 4D® to help architects, designers, and 3D professionals bring hundreds of realistic 3D characters into their scenes.
The new version introduces an innovative character animation system, which offers a definitive solution to the problem known as Uncanny Valley: The appearance and behavior of the new characters included in anima® 4 manage to be perceived as truly human.
- 4D Digital Humans
In Anima 4.0 AXYZ Design is combining the best of the Ready-Posed characters and Rigged with the new Ambient and 4D Digital Humans. These new animated characters are capable of preserving all the details of the clothing and offer facial animations that provide unattainable realism. All this is possible thanks to a new motion capture algorithm and technology developed by the AXYZ design team that allows 5GB of data of each character to be compressed into just 150-250MB. This process is capable of capturing all those details that are normally lost in a typical Rigged character. Furthermore, to improve real-time performance, 4D character technology takes advantage of the streaming capabilities of the multi-core CPU making it possible to use many of these actors at the same time and achieve 120fps in Unreal Engine.
- Ambient 3D People
Previously, when creating an animated simulation, the difference in quality between Rigged and Ready-Posed characters was noticeable, as the latter offered higher fidelity. However, Ready-Posed characters were static... until now. AXYZ Design is introducing in anima 4.0 the new Ambient 3D characters. Thanks to 3D scans and a new automatic rigging solution they are able to capture and apply various movements to be used as idle animations. These actors are ideal to populate the middle and front plane of a scene being able to: look at the stage, look at other actors, and simulate the movement of arms, legs, and breathing. All these subtle variations greatly enhance realism. The entire Ready-Posed library will be gradually updated to become Ambient 3D for free!
- Integrated Shop
Anima's strength lies not only in the realism of its animations and characters but also in the ease of use of the application. A great effort has been made to improve the user experience by adding an AXYZ design Store integration to access, download, buy and manage all purchased characters and animations. Now all of this can be done within the software itself, making your workflow faster and simpler.
- New Login/License
Another great improvement of the user experience is the new anima 4.0 licensing system. Instead of copying and pasting weird codes to license the software, you can now use your AXYZ design website login credentials. By simply sign in your account you can easily manage your licenses, access your profile, downloads, and all animal-related content.
- Auto Download/Update system
The new integration of the website store and account login brings another great feature. While you're online, the system will automatically keep all your content up to date and notify you of any available software updates.
- New Maya Plugin
Having a great workflow between anima® and the other content creation tools has always been AXYZ Design's main goal. 3dsMax®, Cinema 4D®, and Unreal Engine® are some of those programs that are already available for seamless integration with anima®, not to mention that it is compatible with several rendering engines such as V-Ray®, Corona®, Octane®, and Arnold®. To continue improving their offer, they are introducing a new plugin for Maya®. This new addition allows anima® to reach the VFX industry and let artists unleash the power of their imagination.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.