Get a streamlined yet versatile mixing system for the modern sound engineer. Based on the award-winning Pro Tools | S6 control surface, Avid Pro Tools | S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs. All in a more portable and affordable surface. But don't let its small size fool you. While it's ideal for space-confined and on-the-go mixing, it packs enormous power to handle large sessions and turn around projects faster. Plus, you can pair it with Pro Tools | Dock and the Pro Tools | Control app to extend your workflow further.
- Get full hands on control
Gain better control over your mix whether you're making music or sweetening soundtracks. Interact with 16 touch-sensitive, motorized faders to bring more life to your mix. Record-enable tracks right from the surface. Solo, select, and mute channels. Change automation modes. Navigate projects using the touch strip transport controls. And keep an eye on your levels with the built-in meters.
- Access every aspect of your mix
View, access, and adjust multiple facets of your music or soundtrack project quickly using the 32 touch-sensitive, push-button style rotary encoders. Use the top-row channel control encoders to make changes to inputs, inserts, sends, groups, and more. Use the second row of assignable channel encoders separately to control plug-ins, pan, EQ, compressor, and other parameters. And view names, settings, status, channel metering, and more through the 32 OLED displays.
- Plug in and record
No need to use a separate audio interface to record and monitor sessions. Pro Tools | S3 features a built-in 4-input, 6-output AVB Core Audio interface to connect your studio (Mac only). Record vocals and instrument performances through two high-quality XLR mic/line inputs and two TRS line inputs. And connect studio speakers, headphones, and other gear to four line outputs and one stereo headphone output.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.