Work where design and manufacturing technology meet
Product Design and Manufacturing Collection gives you the power to create your most ambitious ideas, collaborate more efficiently, automate the busywork, and explore more design options than ever before.
Why a collection?
- Professional-grade design and manufacturing
Design and make your products with the full collection of tools that work inside Inventor, including Inventor Nastran, Inventor CAM, Inventor Nesting, and more. You also get the full suite of specialized toolsets available with AutoCAD, along with new cloud-based technology with Fusion 360.
- Access the latest and previous releases
Ensure software compatibility with all team members by accessing previous versions when you need them. Stay current with the latest releases. Deploy updates whenever you want.
- Easier software and license management
Eliminate the headache of managing multiple product licenses. Get insights on product use. Easily download, install, and use as many products within the collection as you want, whenever you like.
- Choose access for individuals or teams
Choose between subscriptions that provide single-user access for an individual or give teams permission to share licenses with multi-user access.
With monthly and annual options, subscribing to a collection is flexible and cost-effective. You can:
- Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
- Use your software at home or when traveling.
- Process computing-intensive tasks in the cloud, such as rendering, simulations, or caching.
- Get access to technical support via phone, chat, email and online resources.
Industry collections combine Autodesk's best-selling AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Civil 3D, Maya, and 3ds Max with specialized software and services to expand the functionality and maximize the value of these industry-leading tools.
Collections simplify access to the most essential software for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction; Product Design and Manufacturing; and Media & Entertainment industries. Take on today's toughest projects with workflows that help you do more, faster, and with greater confidence.
Get all the software you need in one simple package - with regular updates and enhancements - at one great price. Stay ahead of rapidly changing business needs with Autodesk industry collections, and always be ready to make anything.
Product Design and Manufacturing Collection
The Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection delivers Autodesk's best Inventor experience with in-canvas workflows for design, advanced simulation, 5-axis CAM, and factory planning and optimization. You also get access to the breadth of specialized electrical, mechanical and architectural tools available with AutoCAD with associative connections to your Inventor data.
Continual updates help you stay at the forefront of product development with access to the latest capabilities as soon as they're available - whether it's frequent enhancements to the products you use today or incorporating new, cloud-based technologies like Fusion 360 into your workflow. Stay ahead of rapidly changing business needs with the Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection, and always be ready to make anything.
Top products included in the collection
Plan, design, construct, and manage buildings with powerful tools for Building Information Modeling
Software for 2D and 3D CAD. Subscription includes AutoCAD, specialized toolsets, and apps.
- Inventor Tolerance Analysis
Inventor Tolerance Analysis software is designed to understand the cost impact of dimensional variation.
- Inventor Nesting
True shape nesting software for Inventor to optimize yield from flat raw material
- Fusion 360
Next generation cloud-based 3D CAD/CAM/CAE software for end-to-end product design and manufacturing
- Inventor Cam
Integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for Inventor and SOLIDWORKS - available as Inventor CAM and HSMWorks
The collection also includes factory layout, data management, and other specialty software
- Factory Design Utilities
Conceptualize, plan, and validate manufacturing facilities
Product data management software
- Navisworks Manage
Control outcomes with clash detection and advanced coordination, 5D analysis, and simulation tools.
- 3ds Max
3D modeling, animation, and rendering software for games and design visualization
Simplify your machining workflow with embedded CAM software for SOLIDWORKS.
- Autodesk Rendering
Fast, high-resolution renderings in the cloud
- Inventor Nastran
CAD-embedded finite element analysis software
- ReCap Pro
Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services
- Autodesk Drive
CAD-aware cloud storage for individuals and small teams
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 02JI1-WWN582-T861
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.