From concept through manufacturing, Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is a comprehensive product design tool. Start by rapidly iterating your design to arrive at the best design concept. Next, move into production engineering by easily utilizing your conceptual design. Finally, prepare your design for fabrication by utilizing integrated 2 and 3 axis CAM or using the 3D printing utility for additive manufacturing. All in a single platform.
Bring together design and engineering
End the data disconnect between design and production engineering departments. Do more with your design data by creating complex surfaces that can actually be machined and are digestible downstream in the engineering and manufacturing process.
Flexible modeling environment
You can choose how you design. Fusion 360 includes flexible real time direct modeling as well as feature based parametric modeling, you decide what environment makes sense at that phase of the product design process. Fusion 360 includes: polygonal Sub-D modeling, T-Splines modeling, NURBS surface modeling, Bezier curve surface modeling, CSG Primitives modeling.
File translation, import & export
Import and export design files with a comprehensive set of CAD data translators. Fusion 360 supports translation of over 50 different file types including .OBJ, .DXF, .DWG,.SLDPRT etc. Take data from your current CAD package and use in Fusion 361, changes made in the native application are automatically shown in Fusion 360.
Generative Design and Advanced Simulation
Quickly generate high-performing design alternatives - many that you'd never think of on your own - from a single idea. With generative design, there is no single solution; instead, there are potentially thousands of great solutions. You choose the design that best fits your needs. Analyze your design under different conditions using various materials, loads and constraints. Also, thermal, buckling and nonlinear stress studies can be performed.
Integrated data management
Fusion 360 takes care of data management and version control so you don't have to. Fusion 360 will automatically create and manage versions allowing you to review or roll back to an earlier state with ease. Easily find components embedded in complex designs and simplify design re-use with the integrated search engine. All of this without expensive implementation and maintenance cost.
Collaboration is key
Work by yourself or with others from one central project dashboard. Maintain control of who has access to view, comment, and edit on projects. Make design reviews a snap with the ability to view project data through a web browser allowing collaborators to review in real time if they don't have Fusion 360. Access projects from your mobile device to view designs, review with your team and post comments.
Integrated CAM with 2.5 and 3-axis machining. Proven HSM kernel included to quickly generate toolpaths, reduce machine wear and create high quality parts. 3D printing utility to slice, build supports and generate toolpath for a variety of 3D printers.
It works with your existing hardware
Install Fusion 360 on as many computers or devices as you want. Fusion 360 is natively written for both Mac and PC allowing you to use your preferred OS/PC or both at no additional cost.
3D rendering and visualization
Communicate design intent internally, to customers or create photo realistic marketing materials directly from your model. Fusion 360 takes the heavy lifting of rendering off your machine by pre-rendering your designs in the cloud, so they can be viewed on your A360 dashboard and shared any time. If you want more granular control of your rendering, you can dynamically adjust environments, depth of field, effects, ray tracing settings, and visual styles directly within Fusion 360 with simple drag-and-drop functionality, then rendering it locally.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.