Autodesk Flame - Single-user - Quarterly Subscription Renewal with Advanced Support
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
What's the difference between Single User & Multi User?
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
High-end 3D visual effects software
The Autodesk Flame® software family offers tools for fast, interactive 3D visual effects, finishing, compositing, advanced graphics, color grading, conform, editorial, and look development.
Which product is right for you?
For VFX Artists
Tools for fast and interactive visual effects finishing and 3D compositing.
- GMask tracer - Create composites with spline-based shape tool.
- Context-based Flame Desktop workflow - Choose select toolsets for faster task completion.
- Action 3D compositing environment - Action tools enable interactive visual fx.
- Batch procedural compositing - Build custom trees and tailor effects.
- Media management, import/export, and publishing - Get enhanced media management.
- Conform Timeline (enhanced) - Make revisions more easily.
- Matchbox Camera FX - High-performance rendering with Stingray technology.
- Connected conform - Share, sort, and sync media across multiple sequences.
- New camera and format support - Get extended support for cameras and formats.
- Workflow improvements - Reel Groups and Batch FX timeline simplify workflows.
- Unified approach to media management - Manage media more efficiently in Flame.
- Faster conforming - Create multilayer timelines with conform more quickly.
Real-time color grading software for creative look development.
- VFX toolset for colorists - Access VFX and Color together
- Nonlinear color grading - Get a toolset for primary and secondary grading.
- Interoperability with VFX - Move between visual effects and color grading.
- GPU-accelerated performance - Real-time tools help you iterate efficiently.
- Stereoscopic 3D grading - Develop multilayer S3D timeline workflows.
- Flexible grading workflow - End-to-end finishing tools help save time.
- Flame Assist
A timeline-centric fully compatible assistant station for Flame.
- Improve productivity - Add Flame Assist for a faster workflow.
- Increase creative finishing productivity - Better manage projects from start to finish.
- More efficient conform and timeline versioning - Keep up with editorial changes from offline.
- Scalable licensing - Add more licenses to meet rising demands.
- Workflow tools - Get improved interoperability between products.
A fully compatible creative assistant station for Flame in collaborative VFX workflows.
- Expanded creative capacity - Flare fits into your existing Flame process.
- Speed turnaround - Add Flare to expand creative capacity.
- More digital compositing power - Access more tools, more process options.
- Scalable, flexible access - Flexible licensing and hardware choices.
- Collaboration tools - Multiple artists can work within the same project.