A BIM (Building Information Modeling) solution for the self-starter, Revit LT™ is a cost-effective project workhorse for the small architecture studio or solo practitioner.
- Get all the design to documentation power of Revit at a fraction of the cost.
- Win more work where BIM is required.
- Accelerate production workflows and standardize deliverables to reduce rework.
Manage and integrate CAD and BIM data into clear, coordinated, and complete design deliverables. Purchase Revit LT and AutoCAD LT together in the AutoCAD Revit LT Suite and save big compared to standalone subscriptions.
What you can do with Revit LT
- Quickly define and document design intent
With tools for sketching, model family creation, scheduling, annotating, and document production, Revit LT drives efficient BIM workflows for architectural design.
- Grow your design business around BIM
Qualify and win projects with a BIM approach. Impress clients in design review with 3D visualization and data-rich documentation, and effectively protect timelines and fees with Revit LT's productivity and coordination tools.
Key Features of Revit LT
- Parametric component design
Place walls, doors, and windows in an open, graphical, and parameter-rich system for design and form-making.
Use tables to better capture, filter, sort, display, and share project data.
Communicate design intent effectively with tools for tagging, dimensioning, and illustrating in 2D and 3D.
- Visibility settings and overrides
Control visibility by hiding, revealing, and highlighting building elements. Use overrides to customize appearance.
Import, export, and link with commonly used CAD formats, including IFC4, Rhino, SketchUp, and OBJ.
- Global parameters
Embed design intent with project-wide parameters that work with radial and diameter dimensions and equality constraints.
- BIM Content Libraries
Load content from the Autodesk cloud into a Revit project or create your own libraries of building components.
- Personalization and customization
Customize the user interface to fit, with configurable keyboard shortcuts, ribbons, and toolbars.
- Frequent performance upgrades
Benefit from gains in hardware and processor performance and continuous evaluation against computing benchmarks.
What you can do with AutoCAD LT
- Draft with precision and speed with best-in-class 2D features and documentation
Create precise 2D drawings faster with the easy-to-use drafting tools in AutoCAD LT. Improve productivity by automating common tasks and streamlining workflows.
- Work anywhere with the included AutoCAD web app
View, edit, annotate, and share CAD drawings with a simple user interface, on any computer. Just sign in and get to work. No software installation is required.
- Use AutoCAD LT on the go with the included AutoCAD mobile app
Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go - even offline. View, edit, comment on, and create CAD drawings in real time.
Key Features of AutoCAD LT
Safely review and add feedback directly to a DWG™ file without altering the existing drawing
Send a controlled copy of your drawing to teammates and colleagues to access wherever they are
Automate counting blocks or geometry with the COUNT command
- Push to Autodesk Docs
Push your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs directly from AutoCAD LT to Autodesk Docs
- Floating windows
Pull away drawing windows to display side by side or on multiple monitors, in the same instance of AutoCAD LT
- Cloud storage connectivity
Access, preview, and open any DWG file in AutoCAD LT with Autodesk's cloud and other leading cloud storage providers
- Quick measure
Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse
- AutoCAD on any device
View, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any desktop, web, and mobile device
- Blocks palette
View, access, and mark your blocks as favorites from AutoCAD LT on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app
- Drawing history
Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work
- Enhanced DWG compare
Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window
- Dynamic blocks
Add flexibility to your block references, including changes in shape, size, or configuration
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 834P1-WW7407-L592
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.