Product design software for sketching, concept modeling, surfacing, visualization
Autodesk® Alias® software products - Alias® AutoStudio, Alias® Surface, Alias® Concept, Alias SpeedForm and Alias® Design - provide premium industry-leading surfacing capabilities supported by best-in-class sketching, modeling and visualization tools.
- Best in class Surfacing for all sectors
- Decades of surfacing evolution
- Customizable Interface
- Links seamlessly with MCAD tools
With monthly and annual options, subscribing to Alias is flexible and cost-effective. You can:
- Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
- Use your software at home or when traveling.
- Process computing-intensive tasks in the cloud, such as rendering, simulations, or caching.
- Get access to technical support via phone, chat, email and online resources.
With Autodesk Alias, you get industry-leading surfacing capabilities featuring best-in-class sketching, modelling, computational design, virtual reality and visualization tools for industrial designers and technical surfacing experts in automotive and industrial design.
- Surfacing Excellence
- Computational Design
- Virtual Reality Design Review
- Cloud Collaboration
- Photoshop Live Link
- Design and Theme Collaboration
- Conceptual Design
- Surface Refinement
- Reverse Engineering
- Realtime Visualisation
- Alias AutoStudio
Autodesk® Alias® AutoStudio software, is the next generation premium solution for automotive design, styling and technical surfacing. With further extended workflow capabilities, Alias AutoStudio software provides an extensive set of sketching, modeling, visualization, and analysis tools for the entire vehicle design process. By providing a continuous workflow from concept generation through Class-A surfacing, the software helps automotive companies produce design iterations quicker, reduce rework and bring innovative vehicles to market faster.
- Alias Surface
Autodesk® Alias® Surface software, offers a full set of dynamic 3D surface modeling capabilities. The software enables digital modelers to evolve design concepts into production surface models for consumer product design and high-quality Class-A surfaces for automotive design and styling. Alias Surface software also supports advanced reverse engineering capabilities enabling digital modelers to quickly go from mesh data to high-quality Class-A surfaces ready for engineering detail design.
- Alias Concept
Autodesk® Alias® Concept software, offers a powerful tool set supporting the end to end creative design process. This software bundle combines sketching and conceptual modeling with design surface modeling and visualization capabilities, enabling designers and concept modelers to quickly define, explore and communicate large numbers of design proposals, thus increasing the decision-base for picking the next winning design.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.