The Atomos Twin Kit bundle is a cost effective solution to monitor and record using two Sumo19 units at the same time separately or together. The Twin Kit bundle is available for a limited time only.
Atomos Sumo is the worlds most advanced Production, Studio Monitor recorder ever built. It combines a 19" HDR 1200nit 10.2 Stop panel with 4K 12bit Raw or 10bit 422 ProRes/DNxHR recording and playback. It gives clients and crew on set instant access to review recorded content in HDR quality and doubles as a grading and editing monitor for laptops in the field. Atomos' patent pending continuous power system using Anton bauer or V-lock batteries means your never without juice. Loadable 3D LUT's, market leading HDR viewing, high bright daylight viewing and all the assist tools the pro's require. This is a true on set and in studio revolution.
- Go HDR! In the field & the studio
Sumo's 19" 1920x1080 10-bit LCD panel is driven by the AtomHDR engine which precisely maps Log/PQ/HLG from every popular camera/game console or TV maker to perfectly resolve 10+ stops of HDR in real time. HDR comes to life on this incredible monitor or out to larger displays or TV's for affordable HDR studio grading from any NLE or grading suite.
- 12-bit Raw, 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60
Capture the RAW output from Sony FS5/FS7/FS700, Canon C300MKII/ C500 or Panasonic Varicam LT over SDI up to 12-bit 4Kp30 as CDNG or up to 10-bit ProRes 4Kp60 / 2Kp240 depending on the camera's capability. Pristine quality is preserved at amazing data rates of up to 3.2 Gbps. Video is captured as either Apple ProRes or DNxHR in 10-bit 4:2:2 quality.
- Live Switch and Record of up to four 1080/60p channels, 4 x ISO record and playback
Switching and mixing of a live record and stream with the option of ISO recording of 4xHD channels. Switch between feeds on screen with cueing, cross fade and hard cuts. The switching revolution has begun.
- Balanced XLR Monitor & Record with 48V Phantom
Eliminate the need for a separate audio recorder by using the full size XLR connections to connect and power external microphones for balanced analogue audio with dedicated meters and adjustments for frame delay and gain. 48V phantom mics or line level audio are all seamlessly synchronized for the most advanced audio features in-built in a monitor today.
- High Bright 1200nit 19" calibrated 1920x1080 monitor
The extremely bright 1200 nits display means you can accurately monitor, even when outside in full daylight. All monitors drift in color and brightness over time, which is why all high end monitors have calibration, Sumo gives you this reliability for free. Use X-Rite's i1DisplayPro, the professional's choice for ongoing accurate HDR and Rec709 monitoring.
- Quad SDI & HDMI 2.0 in/out
Seamlessly connect any SDI or HDMI device and convert between HDMI 2.0 & 3G Quadlink/6G/12G in any combination. Quad SDI inputs connect cameras with multiple 1.5 or 3G SDI outputs without the need for converters. HDMI 2.0 supports up to 4Kp60 I/O and the full suite of Atomos latest open protocol 3.0 supporting HDR automation and camera control.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.