The revolutionary 'green' LP Charger Series supports the Digital Battery Series and features an efficient charging algorithm for multi-chemistry, simultaneous charging. The algorithm ensures rapid charging of up to four batteries at a time, all while conserving energy, eliminating waste, and reducing total cost of ownership. The Performance Charger series is nearly 40% more efficient than traditional chargers, rendering large power supplies virtually obsolete. New 'green' charger: Charges faster using less power.
- Low profile design enables stackability for strategic storage.
- Charging algorithm is 40% more efficient than traditional chargers.
- Multi-chemistry charging of the fast chargers reduces costs whilst maintaining performance.
- Automatically detects which battery has the strongest charge and prioritizes it, ensuring that a fully charged battery is always available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 84750126
- Product Specifications -
- Mount: Gold Mount
- Charging Position: Four
- Warranty: MAXX II - Two year conditional warranty
- Charging Specification: Simultaneous
- AC power supply: No
- LED indicators: Yes
- Env green: Yes
- Profile: Low profile, horizonal battery mounting
- Power supply: Charger
- Charging capability: 4 Position Simultaneous, Multi-Chemistry Fast Charging
- WIFI control SW: Pending software release
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.