AJA's 4K2HD down-converts professional SDI 4K/UHD signals to HD resolution using AJA's high-quality scaling for cost-effective monitoring and conversion. 4K2HD's HD-SDI and HDMI outputs are both live all the time, producing fantastic-looking HD images for on set monitoring or direct-to-air broadcast. 4K2HD outputs SDI and HDMI simultaneously. 4K2HD supports high frame rate (HFR) 4K inputs at 50 and 60fps and gets converted to HD outputs at 50 and 60fps for accurate viewing. 4K2HD's configuration options can extract an HD resolution image from the 4K input to provide a one-to-one pixel image for 4K focus checks on HD displays. Configuration can be set remotely via AJA MiniConfig software control over USB.
- 4K (4096x2160) and UltraHD (3840x2160) support
- Downconversion for supporting 4K on HD-SDI and HDMI devices
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI output
- Aspect ratio conversion from full 4K to HD
- Supports 4K/UHD 50/60fps high-framerate input formats
- Configure via USB port and supplied MiniConfig software
- Uses 5-20V power (universal power supply included)
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- Product Specifications -
4K Inputs Supported
- 4 x 1.5GHz SDI:
- 4 x 1920x1080 p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 4 x 1920x1080 psf, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 4 x 2048x1080 p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
- 4 x 2048x1080 psf, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
- 2 x dual-stream 3GHz SDI (level B):
- 2 x 2 x 1920x1080 p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2 x 2 x 1920x1080 psf, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 2 x 2 x 2048x1080 p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
- 2 x 2 x 2048x1080 psf, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
- 4 x 3GHz SDI:
- 4 x 1920x1080 p, 4:2:2, 50, 59.94, 60 (25, 29.97, 30 output)
- 4 x 1920x1080 p, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 4 x 1920x1080 psf, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- 4 x 2048x1080 p, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24
- 4 x 2048x1080 psf, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24
HD Inputs supported (4:2:2 if Single Link or 4:4:4 if Dual Link)
- 720p 50, 59.94
- 720p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94
- 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
- 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1080psf 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
SD Inputs Supported:
- 3G, HD, and SD-SDI (auto-selected), 4x BNC
- 3G, HD, and SD-SDI, 1x BNC
- HDMI v1.4, 30/36 bits per pixel, RGB or YUV
- HDMI Standard Type A connector
- SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
- SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
- HDMI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
- ±5VDC Regulated, 3 Watts, Power Supply Required (included with purchase)
- 5.76" x 4.02" x 0.90" (146 x 102 x 23 mm)
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.