Adobe Dimension CC (formerly Project Felix) makes it easy for graphic designers to create high-quality, photorealistic 3D images. Composite 2D and 3D assets to build product shots, scene visualizations, and abstract art. No 3D experience? No problem. With Dimension, there's no steep learning curve or complex workflow.
New perspectives on product shots.
Visualize product shots, packaging designs, and branded collateral in real-world settings. Drag and drop a logo or vector graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in real life. With camera tools to move around the object, you can see how your graphics appear from every perspective.
Get the shot. Skip the shoot.
Drag and drop background images from Adobe Photoshop CC and 3D models from Adobe Stock - without leaving Dimension. Select the material, texture, and backdrop. Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, shadows, and more for a picture-perfect shot. Export your scenes as layers to take your work further in Photoshop.
Add dimension to your art.
Create unique digital images to accompany editorial, design a storyboard, or create your own original work of art with photorealistic 3D effects. Dimension opens up the world of 3D design to all kinds of digital artists.
- Enhanced Photoshop integration
Compositing workflows for product shots and mockups is faster and simpler than ever. Automatically send any image from Dimension to Photoshop and see your saved edits reflected in your scene.
- Alignment and snap guides
Now it's easier to precisely place objects in a scene. Snap 3D models to the ground with the Move tool and choose the exact rotation of objects positioned at an angle.
- Selection improvements
Work smarter with Move, Rotate, and Scale tools that are better, brighter, and faster. Select multiple objects by drawing a marquee rectangle.
- Color support
Access color palettes saved to Creative Cloud Libraries from right inside Dimension. This makes it a cinch to maintain brand color consistency across your designs.
- Improved custom 3D model import
Import a wider range of .obj files into Dimension. Automatically generate UV maps and normals or resolve errors in the existing UVs to use assets easily.
- And so much more
Also includes: Performance and stability improvements, reworked depth of field and focus controls, better Match Image perspective matching, and more.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.