With new enhancements and an ongoing focus on stability, Autodesk® Maya® 2018 software helps artists work faster and more efficiently than ever. Over the past few releases, Maya has continued to push the boundaries when it comes to character creation with updates to modeling, animation, and new interactive grooming workflows. In addition to characters, the motion graphics workflow in Maya continues to mature with growing capabilities that now includes rigid-body dynamics. When it comes to rendering, the combination of Render Setup and Arnold provides artists with a powerful rendering solution that can tackle the toughest projects.
- Animation workflow
Animating in Maya is easier and faster with new features such as Time Editor.
- Arnold integrated with Maya
Use Arnold RenderView to view scene changes in real time, including lighting, materials, and camera.
- Motion Graphics toolset
Quickly create complex procedural effects and animations with instanced objects.
- Interactive grooming workflow (XGen)
Intuitive brush-based grooming tools give you greater control and accuracy for styling and posing hair and fur.
Subscribing to Autodesk products is the most flexible, cost-effective way to access and manage 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software tools.
- Greater Access
Enjoy broad access to the latest innovations in tools, technologies, and services to fit your needs - now and in the future.
- Flexible Control
Better manage users and costs by providing access to the right products and updates when your team needs them.
- Valuable Insights
Evaluate and analyze product usage, spending, productivity, and future needs with easy-to-use reporting tools and alerts.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.