Today, engineers and designers often do not work in a static workplace and have a demand for reliable CAD input devices that meet the special requirements for mobile workstations. Whether they are at the office, at a project site, with a client or in the home office, they need to work independently and efficiently. With the SpaceMouse Wireless Kit 3Dconnexion offers a compact wireless solution for a two-handed workflow that hit those requirements.
Navigate and position your 3D models intuitively and select the right views with the SpaceMouse Wireless in your left hand. Precisely and effortlessly, thanks to the patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor from 3Dconnexion.
With the CadMouse Wireless in the right hand, you edit your 3D model using CAD specific features like the dedicated middle mouse button, a smart mouse wheel and the 3Dconnexion QuickZoom. It provides effortless precision due to its optimized 7.200 dpi optical sensor. You can work up to 2 months without charging* and easily connect via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or USB-cable.
The CadMouse Pad Compact ensures maximum control and smooth, precise mouse movements. It is big enough for demanding projects but so compact that you can take it with you no matter where you are working.
How to connect multiple wireless devices to your workstation without blocking all the ports? It is easy with the 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver. The mini-receiver operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and needs a single USB port to connect up to 5 wireless 3Dconnexion devices to your computer.
Mobile working involves frequent changes of location. While travelling, it is essential to protect your devices. For this reason, 3Dconnexion delivers the CadMouse Wireless and the SpaceMouse Wireless with a compact and lightweight carry case.
3DxWare 10 is the all-in-one driver for all 3Dconnexion devices. Its simple yet powerful user interface allows you to customise and optimise your SpaceMouse Wireless Kit to your work style, for each separate application and environment.
With the SpaceMouse Wireless Kit, you receive a complete wireless solution for your mobile workstation. It meets the requirements that are exactly what engineers and designers working with 3D and CAD applications need. Uncompromising, reliable, professional.
* 2-month battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Product Identifiers -MPN: 3DX-700067
- In The Box -
- SpaceMouse Wireless
- Carry Case for SpaceMouse Wireless
- CadMouse Wireless
- Carry Case for CadMouse Wireless
- CadMouse Pad Compact
- 3DConnexion Universal Receiver
- Micro USB Cable
- Product Specifications -
- 3Dconnexion® six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Lithium-ion polymer battery (internal, rechargeable)
- Micro-USB connectivity (cable supplied).
Simultaneous data and recharging.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78mm x 78mm x 54mm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 424g / 0.93lb
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
- Main Features
- 7 Buttons
- Smart Mouse Wheel
- Gesture / radial menu button
- 7.200dpi optical sensor with adaptive polling rate
- PTFE feet
- Wireless & Connectivity
- 3Dconnexion 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Technology
- Micro USB Cable
- Battery life: 2 months* (*2-month battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Battery life may vary depending on settings and user.)
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion-polymer
- Charging time: 2 minutes for one day of operation (7 hours for a full recharge)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 110mm
- Width: 67mm
- Height: 38mm
- Approximate Weight: 110g
- 2 years
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows, MAC OS X
- Certifications & Registrations
- CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE, NCC, MIC, IC
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.