CadMouse Wireless is not just another mouse. It is a professional tool developed around performance, precision and ease of use for engineering in CAD. Its compact, ergonomic design offers you a dedicated middle mouse button and an intelligent scroll wheel. It provides effortless precision due to its optimized 7.200 dpi optical sensor and a constant tactile feedback for smooth mouse movement. Despite its performance, you can work up to 2 months without charging and easily connect via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or USB-cable.
- Compact Ergonomic Design Modern engineering and mobile workplace concepts demand powerful yet portable equipment. With the new CadMouse Wireless you get CAD specific features like a dedicated middle mouse button and an intelligent scrollwheel in a compact, wireless mouse.
- Engineering precision for long working sessions The high precision, energy saving optical sensor ensures that your mouse cursor is aligned with your intention. With a resolution of 7.200 DPI and a polling rate up to 1.000Hz (via USB connection) you have high performance specs while working up to 2 months without charging.
- Unrivalled, Triple Connectivity Only with the CadMouse Wireless you can choose among three kinds of connection and easily switch between them: work wireless via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or with USB while charging the Li-Ion battery. The 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver enables you to connect up to 5 3Dconnexion wireless products via one small USB receiver.
- Professional Zoom and Scroll navigation in CAD
- Smart Mouse Wheel Smart Scroll recognizes which kind of application you actually use and automatically delivers the right kind of scrolling: precise click-to-click zooming for CAD applications and speed scrolling with inertia effects for browsers and documents.
- QuickZoom Effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click of a thumb button. Fine-tune the zoom level by keeping the button pressed.
- Easy Access to Application Commands With the gesture button you open an application or environmental-specific radial menu providing quick access to your favorite application commands. Those commands you simply activate with a mouse gesture or click.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.