With the 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator, it's just like reaching in to the screen and holding the model in your hand! SpaceNavigator is the 3D mouse that lets everyone explore the freedom of intuitive, precise 3D navigation in over 100 3D applications. Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate.
SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse Features
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology allows for smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button instantly restore the model to the center of the screen.
- MENU button gives fingertip access to important navigation settings.
- Supported by your favorite software!
A Virtual Extension of You
At the heart of every 3Dconnexion 3D mouse is the Controller Cap. Gently push, pull, twist or tilt to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate models or camera views. Increase pressure to go faster or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments.
Two Handed Power
SpaceNavigator is used with a traditional mouse in a balanced and cooperative work style. One hand engages SpaceNavigator to position the model or navigate the environment while your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to select, create or edit. It's a two handed work style where you click a lot less and accomplish a lot more.
More efficient workflow
By adding a 3D mouse to your design and visualization process you can get a better understanding of how a project works before it's built. More than 84% of 3D mouse users said they could detect errors earlier in the design process, reducing unnecessary change cycles and cost.
- Product Identifiers -MPN
- In The Box -
- SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse
- CD ROM: Drivers, Demos and Tools
- Product Specifications -
- Corded mouse - approx. cord length: 1.7m / 5.6ft
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- Two Standard 3D Mouse Keys (Fit / Menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78mm x 78mm x 53mm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 479g / 1.06lb
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.