3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator for Notebooks 3D Mouse
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
What's the difference between Single User & Multi User?
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
3D Navigation Redefined
With the 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is the portable 3D mouse that brings intuitive, precise 3D navigation to mobile users. At two thirds the size and half the weight of its desktop counterpart, plus the included travel case make it the perfect travel companion for 3D designers and enthusiasts.
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks Features
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology allows for smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button instantly restore the model to the center of the screen.
- MENU button gives fingertip access to important navigation settings.
- Supported by your favorite software!
A Virtual Extension of You
Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap with its patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor technology to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate your model or environment. Increase pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments. It's the closest thing to actually reaching in and holding the model in your hand.
Two Handed Power
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is used together with a traditional mouse. One hand engages SpaceNavigator for Notebooks to position the model and access important application commands while your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to edit the model or select menu items. This balanced and cooperative work style results in productivity gains of more than 20% and up to 50% fewer mouse clicks for a more comfortable working experience and reduced risk of RSI.
More efficient workflow
By adding a 3D mouse to your design and visualization process you can get a better understanding of how a project works before it's built. More than 84% of 3D mouse users said they could detect errors earlier in the design process, reducing unnecessary change cycles and cost.
In The Box
- SpaceNavigator for Notebooks 3D Mouse
- CD ROM: Drivers, Demos and Tools
- Corded mouse - approx. cord length: 1.3m / 4.3ft
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- Two Standard 3D Mouse Keys (Fit / Menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 68mm x 68mm x 46mm / 2.7" x 2.7" x 1.8"
- Weight: 250g / 0.55lb
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
- For more information visit www.3dconnexion.com/operatingsystems
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
- For more information, visit www.3dconnexion.com/compliance