3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
What's the difference between Single User & Multi User?
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
World's First Wireless 3D Mouse!
3Dconnexion's SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse gives you 6-degrees-of-freedom sensor combined with 3Dconnexion advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology to deliver the reliability of a wired device, without the clutter of cords. Connecting SpaceMouse Wireless couldn't be easier. Simply pop the micro-receiver in your PC or Mac and leave it there, while you enjoy a real-time connection to your 3D content. Everything about SpaceMouse Wireless says attention to detail, from its small footprint and brushed steel base to its two conveniently positioned buttons.
SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse Features
- Superior 3D Navigation
Intuitively and precisely navigate digital models or viewports in 3D space.
- Wireless Freedom
3Dconnexion 2.4GHz Wireless technology ensures a reliable, real-time connection to your 3D content.
- Easy to Use
Each SpaceMouse Wireless button opens its own radial menu providing convenient mouse-click access to four application commands.
- Flexible Recharging
- Supplied micro-USB cable handles re-charging and data at the same time. Just connect and continue working. Stylish Design - small footprint, elegant brushed steel base, two buttons.
- SpaceMouse Wireless will operate for up to one month* between charges and the battery can be fully re-charged using the supplied micro-USB cable within 2 hours (while charging, SpaceMouse Wireless is still fully operational).
*One month based on 8 hours user per day, 5 days per week
New Driver Features
- Improved / simplified user interface:
- Button mapping now in 3Dconnexion Properties (live-search, Application commands, Macros, Radial Menu are in a single place).
- Advanced Navigation settings are in the 3Dconnexion Properties (Navigation modes, Auto Rotation settings)
- Multi-device support: 3Dconnexion devices work at the same time.
- Support for MS Office and Internet browsers.
In The Box
- SpaceMouse Wireless
- Micro-USB Receiver
- Micro-USB Cable
- CD ROM: Drivers, Demos and Tools
- 3Dconnexion® six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Lithium-ion polymer battery (internal, rechargeable)
- Micro-USB connectivity (cable supplied).
Simultaneous data and recharging.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78mm x 78mm x 54mm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 424g / 0.93lb
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
- For more information visit www.3dconnexion.com/operatingsystems
Certifications and Registration
- CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
- For more information, visit www.3dconnexion.com/compliance