3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless
Get the best prices on Autodesk products, hands down.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing. To see the best price we can offer click the get quote button and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized price quote.
Most Open Box items are like new.
Open Box items at Motion Media are typically units that cannot be considered "New", including, but not limited to:
- demo units
- returned units
- brand new units that show wear to the exterior packaging from handling
- manufacturer refurbished units
Please call for details on this item before purchasing
This item is purchased from a non-US vendor. Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, we strongly advise you to get a quote before purchasing. The price may be lower than listed here.
Call us at (310) 450-4000 or
contact us via email.
Get 0% Interest
Pay this off over 12 months!
Motion Media offers a 12 month, 0 interest payment plan for all items over $1k. Offer is available nationwide to business and individuals*.
Please call for details. 888-542-8941
Ask an expert
Not sure what you need or if you're looking at the right product?
CadMouse Wireless is not just another mouse. It is a professional tool developed around performance, precision and ease of use for engineering in CAD. Its compact, ergonomic design offers you a dedicated middle mouse button and an intelligent scroll wheel. It provides effortless precision due to its optimized 7.200 dpi optical sensor and a constant tactile feedback for smooth mouse movement. Despite its performance, you can work up to 2 months without charging and easily connect via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or USB-cable.
- Compact Ergonomic Design Modern engineering and mobile workplace concepts demand powerful yet portable equipment. With the new CadMouse Wireless you get CAD specific features like a dedicated middle mouse button and an intelligent scrollwheel in a compact, wireless mouse.
- Engineering precision for long working sessions The high precision, energy saving optical sensor ensures that your mouse cursor is aligned with your intention. With a resolution of 7.200 DPI and a polling rate up to 1.000Hz (via USB connection) you have high performance specs while working up to 2 months without charging.
- Unrivalled, Triple Connectivity Only with the CadMouse Wireless you can choose among three kinds of connection and easily switch between them: work wireless via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or with USB while charging the Li-Ion battery. The 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver enables you to connect up to 5 3Dconnexion wireless products via one small USB receiver.
- Professional Zoom and Scroll navigation in CAD
- Smart Mouse Wheel Smart Scroll recognizes which kind of application you actually use and automatically delivers the right kind of scrolling: precise click-to-click zooming for CAD applications and speed scrolling with inertia effects for browsers and documents.
- QuickZoom Effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click of a thumb button. Fine-tune the zoom level by keeping the button pressed.
- Easy Access to Application Commands With the gesture button you open an application or environmental-specific radial menu providing quick access to your favorite application commands. Those commands you simply activate with a mouse gesture or click.
- Main Features
- 7 Buttons
- Smart Mouse Wheel
- Gesture / radial menu button
- 7.200dpi optical sensor with adaptive polling rate
- PTFE feet
- Wireless & Connectivity
- 3Dconnexion 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Technology
- Micro USB Cable
- Battery life: 2 months* (*2-month battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Battery life may vary depending on settings and user.)
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion-polymer
- Charging time: 2 minutes for one day of operation (7 hours for a full recharge)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 110mm
- Width: 67mm
- Height: 38mm
- Approximate Weight: 110g
- 2 years
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows, MAC OS X
- Certifications & Registrations
- CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE, NCC, MIC, IC