Equipped with scorching fast transfer rates of up to 2800MB/s, the G-Technology G-DRIVE™ Pro SSD device with Thunderbolt™ 3 technology lets you edit multi-stream 8K footage at full frame rate, quickly render VR projects and experience them at full resolution, and transfer as much as a terabyte of content in seven minutes or less. Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports are ready to daisy-chain up to five additional devices, while a stackable, space gray aluminum enclosure offers a durable way to help keep your workplace tidy. Combined with Enterprise-class solid state drives, an endurance rating of one drive write per day (DW/D) endurance rating, and a trusted 5-year limited warranty, the G-DRIVE Pro SSD delivers reliable, high-performance desktop storage you can rely on.
- Sustained Transfer Rates Up To 2800MB/s
Transfer rates up to 2800MB/s deliver the maximum speed Thunderbolt 3 has to offer so you can natively edit footage in real-time, or transfer as much as a terabyte of content in seven minutes or less.
- High endurance Enterprise-class SSD Storage
Enterprise-class SSD storage with a one drive write per day (DW/D) endurance rating gives you long-term sustained performance and enhanced reliability for all your demanding workloads.
- Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices
Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports allow you to daisy chain up to five additional devices through a single connection to your computer, so you can stay connected to multiple drives, 4K displays and more.
- Stackable aluminum enclosure
The G-DRIVE™ Pro SSD device provides sturdy desktop storage in a stackable, space gray aluminum case designed to neatly complement your workspace.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the reliable storage of the G-DRIVE Pro SSD for years to come.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.