The Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection gives you access to a set of integrated BIM tools and powerful workflows for building design, civil infrastructure, and construction so you can deliver your best work and stay competitive.
Here's what the collection can do for you
- Are you a building professional?
Use a broad portfolio of interoperable BIM (Building Information Modeling) and CAD technologies to become more productive, gain more insight into all phases of building design, and increase your ability to deliver great design.
- Do you work in infrastructure design?
Use the tools in the collection to connect vertical and horizontal BIM processes across the project lifecycle, so you can deliver more scalable, sustainable, and resilient civil infrastructure.
- Are you in the construction industry?
The collection lets you visually explore project constructability, ultimately helping you manage your costs more effectively and better predict project outcomes.
Here's what's included in the collection
- Revit - Software for Building Information Modeling
- AutoCAD Civil 3D - Civil engineering design and construction documentation
- Infraworks - Cloud connected BIM software for conceptual design, analysis and planning, with direct interoperability to Civil 3D and Revit
- AutoCAD - Design and documentation software
- Advance Steel - 3D modeling software for steel detailing
- AutoCAD Architecture - AutoCAD functionality, plus tools just for architects
- AutoCAD Electrical - AutoCAD functionality, plus electrical design CAD features
- AutoCAD Map 3D - Model-based GIS and mapping software
- AutoCAD MEP - AutoCAD functionality, plus features for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing professionals
- AutoCAD Plant 3D - Plant layout design software, including P&IDs
- AutoCAD Raster Design - Raster-to-vector conversion software
- AutoCAD mobile app - View, create, edit, and share DWGTM files on the go from your mobile device
- Cloud storage (25 GB) - Upload and access large files of any type - anytime, anywhere
- Dynamo Studio - Programming environment that lets designers create visual logic to design workflows and automate tasks
- Fabrication CADmep - MEP detailing and documentation software
- FormIt Pro - Intuitive 3D sketching app with native Revit interoperability
- Insight - Revit plug-in to guide better building energy and environmental performance
- Navisworks Manage - Review integrated models and data with stakeholders to gain better control over project outcomes
- ReCap Pro - Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services
- Autodesk Rendering - Fast, high-resolution renderings in the cloud
- Revit Live - Turn Revit models into an immersive experience in one click
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional - Advanced BIM-integrated structural analysis and code compliance verification tool
- 3ds Max - 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software
- Structural Analysis for Revit - Run static analysis of structural designs in the cloud directly from Revit
- Structural Bridge Design - Structural bridge analysis software
- Vehicle Tracking - Vehicle swept path analysis software
Here's why you should subscribe
Subscribing to Autodesk products is the most flexible, cost-effective way to access and manage 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software tools.
- Greater Access
Enjoy broad access to the latest innovations in tools, technologies, and services to fit your needs - now and in the future.
- Flexible Control
Better manage users and costs by providing access to the right products and updates when your team needs them.
- Valuable Insights
Evaluate and analyze product usage, spending, productivity, and future needs with easy-to-use reporting tools and alerts.
Hassle Free Returns
At Motion Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Motion Media within 30 days. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Motion Media reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 310-450-4000.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Motion Media, LLC
709 N. Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our office at the above location, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in the original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Motion Media is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Motion Media is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any Electronically Delivered Software*
- 3D Printers & Accessories
- Custom systems built or modified by Motion Media to customer's specifications
- Educational dvd's and books once unwrapped
- Motion Media Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
*We offer 30 day returns on Autodesk licenses, excluding monthly terms.