Make any 3D form imaginable.
Words dissolve into sand, a logo catches on fire, and now 3D sequences explode into particles. Form 2 keeps the beautiful organic shapes that you love while adding amazing 3D object support and powerful Particular 2 controls. Give your base form endless 3D possibilities by importing OBJ models, OBJ sequences or starting with our professionally designed presets. Supercharge the form with popular Particular features like Textured Polygon particles and Shading for AE lights. Form 2 has tools that work for the high-end motion designer, the professional VFX compositor and every artist in between. With its reorganized interface and better integration into After Effects, Form has grown alongside your creative needs.
• Bring OBJ’s into After Effects with Form’s support for 3D models and 3D sequences
• Get the Particular 2 features you love, like Textured Polygon and Streaklet particle types
• Illuminate your particles with Shading for visual depth and tight integration to AE lights
• Full Layer Map support gives advanced animation control over particle size, rotation and color
• Expanded Spherical Field features let you distort a sphere into any elliptical shape
Reasons To Buy
• Full integration with After Effects' 3D environment including camera and lights
• Great for generating fluid lines, looping backgrounds and text effects
• Audio Reactors make it easy to sync animation to a soundtrack or voice
• Presets designed by Guru animator Harry Frank get Form projects started quickly
• Backward compatibility with Form 1 projects
Unlimited 3D possibilities with OBJ import
Go beyond grids and spheres with Form’s brand new OBJ Importer. Now your base form can take any shape imaginable, including animated models designed in your favorite 3D applications. Import a static or animated OBJ, and Form will automatically convert its vertices into particles for a fast start to a sophisticated animation. You get complete 3D support from new features like orthographic viewing, Shading and Layer Maps... oh, and endless possibilities.
Super-powered by Particular 2
It’s a Trapcode mashup! We brought the Particular 2 features you love into Form 2 and reorganized the interface so it is immediately familiar. Particular’s Textured Polygons give you an exciting new particle type that can rotate in 3D space. Add 3D depth to your particles with the power of Shadowlets and natural light fall-off, and work more easily with 3D Cameras using World Transform and Motion Blur. Form 2 has the versatility of Particular 2 but with a completely unique creative twist.
Your recipe for original organic shapes
Your favorite features of Form 1 have been improved with tons of creative options. Expanded particle types and professionally designed presets help you animate beautiful organic 3D shapes and backgrounds. Layer Maps now support fluid base forms like Layered Spheres and OBJs, and have a Rotation group that rotates particles with precision. Spherical Field has new Size X, Y and Z controls that stretch spheres into a variety of elliptical shapes. We can’t wait to see what you do with Form 2.