Beautiful footage is right there under your noise.
Noisy, grainy footage distracts from the story you're telling. Enter Magic Bullet Denoiser II, your new tool for cleaning video footage without a lot of fuss. Denoiser II removes noise grain and artifacts while leaving the fine details intact. We rewrote the product to increase the reliability and quality while keeping every powerful, professional feature that you liked in Denoiser 1. Choose your level of use with Denoiser II, from smart default settings that give speedy smoothing to advanced options that let you treat more difficult clips. Get great-looking results so your story is seen through the noise.
- Free update! Denoiser 1 and Magic Bullet Suite owners get the new version free. Download here
- Default settings were carefully chosen by professional editors, so you get immediate clean-up results when the plug-in is applied
- Extensive redevelopment and improved stability give you a more reliable denoising tool
Reasons To Buy
- Fix high ISO settings or high gain that cause too much noise, like footage shot in low light conditions, or dark environments like concerts or nightclubs
- Remove noise artifacts from archival or amateur video so the results look acceptable for broadcast
- Motion Estimation feature identifies camera vs subject motion so your footage gets cleaned accurately whether it’s high or slow motion
- Smooth the noise in green/bluescreen backgrounds so you can pull better chromakeys
A rock-steady tool to tame the noise
Apply Denoiser II and see results immediately, just like you did before. We kept the powerful features and high quality of Denoiser 1 while making the tool work even better behind the scenes. Denoiser II combines data over several frames to separate the noise from the image, giving you a professionally smoothed result that preserves the fine details.
Smart defaults give out-of-box smoothing
Denoiser II has been primed to give beautiful results without you touching any controls. We worked closely with industry professionals to make sure its defaults give a great balance between noise reduction and sharpness. In many situations, simply applying Denoiser II will eliminate unwanted noise. Out-of-box is out of this world.
Fine tuning controls for stubborn noise
Denoiser II's powerful cleanup works right away but for difficult noise situations, you can easily fine tune with the advanced controls. Use options like Frame Sample, Motion Estimation, Noise Hint and Shadow Offset to set a new sample frame, preserve fast-moving action, reduce chroma blotches, or clean up shadow areas.