Add instant style to your footage.
Image Lounge contains a set of over 20 After Effects filters to give greater impact to your images. Replicate natural elements like fire, smoke, and water. Add realistic touches using shadows, displacement, color mapping, or use accurate camera blur and focus effects to replicate out-of-focus images shot with a film camera.
- Border Patrol Filter Adds style and dynamic movement to static elements. Synthesize outline, edge, or inline shapes on the border of your images.
- Framer Filter Draws rectangles, complete with border and color controls, in seconds.
- Get Grungy Give your text some funk with the Grunge filter. Apply noise patterns to the edges of your image or text for an acid-etched or sandblasted look.
- Text Typewriter Filter Animate tracking, leading, size, and width with multiple lines of text. Then create signature "type-on" effects as though your text was being typed on a computer monitor or old-fashioned CRT display.
- Hall of Mirrors Filter Place your images between a corridor of mirrors for a cascading falloff look. Twist the successive reflections to get dramatic animation of an image trailing off into the distance.
HighlightsVersatile distortion effects
Use the Real Shadows filter to add realistic 3D shadows to your elements or text, or use Ultra Displacer to simulate the characteristic distortions of water, hot air, steam, or interference.
Powerful fractal tools
Generate solar flares, napalm explosions, or smoky flames with Fractal Fire, or choose Brimstone for ultra-photorealistic walls of fire or flaming background images. The powerful and unique fractal generators let you create clouds of all kinds with the Fractal Clouds filter, or choose Fractal Tunnel for a mesmerizing "Dr. Who" effect.
TrueCamera filters go beyond After Effects' built-in effects
Replicate the bokeh present in out-of-focus areas of a shot with TrueCamera Blur. Use TrueCamera Rack Focus and a depth map to simulate the rack focus effect used in many movies to shift the viewer's attention from a foreground to a background subject.
Our tests have shown that our products perform best when used with the system configurations listed below. Although many of our products will run on older or less-powerful systems, those listed below are the minimum system requirements which we support. Apple Macintosh
PC / Windows
- Mac OSX 10.4.11 and later
- Power Mac G5, Mac Intel
- 1GB of RAM
- 15 MB of Hard Drive space
- Windows XP SP1 and later
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive space
- Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5