Hyper-Realistic 3D Atmospheres
The Ozone 6 plug-in lets you create and render hyper-realistic skies and atmospheres in 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Lightwave and Cinema4D.
Ozone 6 implements the cutting-edge technologies developed by e-on software for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. Its atmospheres provide an accurately simulated environment that affects all elements of your scenes and behaves according to nature's rules.
Ozone 6 is built on the same algorithms and integration technology as Vue xStream, but is limited to atmospheres and skies.
Ozone works with: 3ds Max, Cinema4D, LightWave, Maya, Softimage.
With four atmospheric models — spectral, volumetric, standard and environment mapping, over 100 preset atmospheres and 100 preset cloud shapes, Ozone 6 is the most complete, realistic and productive solution for creating skies and atmospheres that come alive.
Your atmospheres can be as realistic as what you see out your window or they can be as imaginative as the green and purple sunsets of uncharted planets.
Get Going Fast!
With its easy to use interface and wide range of features, Ozone 6 is the essential tool for animators and still creators seeking professional atmospheric results.
Bright sunshine, glorious sunsets, bad weather, moonlit nights — Ozone 6 handles them all. With over 100 predefined atmospheres and an intuitive interface, you can achieve exactly what you had in mind in minutes!
Customize every aspect of the atmosphere. Raise and lower the sun or change the direction or color of the sunlight. Add storm clouds to create an ominous mood. Create a thick, moisture-laden atmosphere where objects get lost in the mist. Add layer upon layer of clouds, adjusting their complexity, density, altitude and shape. Add a rainbow for a special effect, or stars and ice rings. You are in total control.
The Ozone 6 interface is straight-forward and productive. It consists of 4 or 5 tabs, depending on the atmosphere model:
- Sun to adjust the position and size of the sun.
- Light to select and modify the lighting model you wish to use — standard or global ambience.
- Clouds to create layers of clouds and adjust their settings.
- Fog and Haze to adjust the density, distribution and color of the fog and haze.
- Sky, Fog and Haze (for Spectral Atmospheres) to set up parameters for fog and haze and to add such effects as volumetric sunlight and godrays.
- Effects to add special effects such as rainbows, stars, ice rings, etc...
Animate It All!
Ozone 6 lets you animate everything from clouds and sun to fog and haze.
Take precise control of all animation properties by editing keyframes directly and then personalize in your timeline.
Skies spring to life as your clouds swirl!
New In Ozone 6
Interactive Cloud Control
In Ozone 6, cloud layers can be handled like regular objects. You can move, rotate or resize them interactively using your host application's standard manipulation gizmos.
Localized Cloud Layers
On top of the ability to move cloud layers around interactively using the gizmos, Ozone 6 lets you "extract" portions of your cloud layers.
If you like a specific part of a cloud layer, you can easily isolate it and get rid of the rest . You can even move these extracted portions around to another location!
Enhanced Atmosphere Preview
The atmosphere editor in Ozone 6 can now be resized in order to increase the size of the preview.
- Highly productive and easy to use interface
- Animated atmospheres (keyframes, timeline)
- Four atmosphere models: Standard, Volumetric, Spectral and Environment Mapping
- Full control over all aspects of the atmosphere
- Fully adjustable fog and haze
- Realistic light and air interactions
- Automatic creation of lens flares for the Ozone sun light
- Customizable rainbows, ice rings, stars...
- State of the art algorithms for top quality results
- Highly optimized code designed to deliver speed
- Extensive library of over 100 predefined atmospheres
- Over 100 different cloud shapes
- Visual browsers to locate files rapidly
- Saves atmospheres (with preview) for future use
- Imports Vue atmospheres and clouds